Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What's Our Next Evolution Stage?


Many people wonder constantly: What does our future have in store for us? Some people presume that along the line of evolution our heads will get larger. They think this because those people believe that humans will get smarter so our cranium will need to be larger. Others expect that technology will ruin our lives and the human species will become moronic. Peter Ward has something to say about this.
"That's crap," Ward said. "Why would that happen? Are we like blind cavefish? After we get Google, do we get stupider? Intelligence is coded on too many genes to just lose a trait like intelligence. That's not going to happen."
In my opinion, I don't imagine the human race getting dumber. Also, I do think that we will become more intelligent because everyday scientists and philosophers are discovering something new. Although I presume we will come to be more intelligent I don't think our heads will get bigger.

Date of Article: 11/16/09


Site:
http://www.livescience.com/strangenews/091116-human-evolution-future.html

2 comments:

  1. I don't believe that our heads will get bigger. However, I do believe that humans will grow smarter over time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is pretty cool learning on what the next step of evelution is to our future.

    ReplyDelete