Friday, September 18, 2009

3-D Televisions Expected to Come to Homes in 2010

We all love and enjoy going to the movies. Especially, when we're watching through the special 3-D glasses. Supposedly, Panasonic and Sony are working EXTRA hard. Why? So that they can have a 3-D television out by 2010. Unfortunately for the creators, countless of people are not fond of this immense idea. They believe that 3-D is not yet ready to come into homes. Additionally, some people are receiving migraines and severe headaches from the type of glasses that they made to go with the television set. Therefore, fewer amounts of people will buy the product.
In my opinion, I would not want to purchase this product. First of all, because if the testers are receiving headaches I wouldn't want them also. Secondly, I think that the joys of 3-D watching is more exciting in a gargantuan theater, instead of your cozy living room. All in all, I believe that this new creation will not be a success because of the complaints from the testers.

Date of article: 9/18/09

Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment